lilly blog header REVISED

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I love my new house.....love it, love it, LOVE IT!


Did I mention I love my new house???

Two years ago we were getting ready to go to China to pick up Sweet Lilly and now we are getting ready to move into our dream house. What a perfect time of year for such precious gifts.
If you know us, you know that this journey has had a few bumps in the road but when I am tucked in cozy with my family, wearing jammies, making soup, watching movies, doing puzzles, drinking tea and watching the snow fall outside while we are curled up next to the fire it will all have been worth it.
I want to devote so much more of my time to the orphan crisis in the world and it will be so wonderful to settle into our permanent home and have the building phase over.


Soon the REAL fun begins.....DECORATING!!!
This will be done a budget of approximately $5.00, so stay tuned on how to decorate on a dime!
Paint samples coming soon!

No comments:

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips