lilly blog header REVISED

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Feeding the crew........


I love when there are lots of people at the house working, each of them doing different things. I like the energy of it all. My father is a contractor and I have been around building and remodeling all of my life. The sound of hammers and saws and the smell of the fresh wood make me feel so comforted. I love the process of turning nothing into something. My cousin was putting up siding, Scott was working on the boiler, the electrician was busy getting things ready for the inspector to come next week and give us the green light for putting up insulation and then sheetrock and then we MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hot dogs gross me out. In a big way. I have been an off again on again vegetarian most of my life and hot dogs top the list for meat that freaks me out.
But it made the guys full and happy and happy workers are always a good thing.

You can't eat hot dogs without chips.
It's a law.
No, really...it is.

Today I found out Gregory, my youngest son, doesn't like mustard.
What's wrong with him?
I think the mustard would have made this photo better.
I can't help it, color is my thing.
It's an obsession.
But I think it's a good one because it makes me happy.

Happy, happy girl.

Lilly was thrilled with her ha gogs (her word for hot dog)
We love her version of it so we now call them ha gogs too.

After running errands for Scott this is what I saw when I pulled in my driveway......
so how was your Wednesday?

No comments:

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips