lilly blog header REVISED

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bloom and Company


This chair will be for sale soon on my Etsy shop...Bloom and Company!!!
I am so happy and excited to be tapping into my creativity.
It makes me feel so ALIVE.
I was very happy to say goodbye to 2009 and thrilled to ring in the New Year!
I can feel that 2010 will be infinitely better in so many ways.
I now want to find a local person who can use this chair as a pattern and make more for me to paint.
My head is swimming with ideas....and colors.....ladybugs....polka dots....frogs......
I need to sew a little cushion to make the chair more comfy and hope to do that by tomorrow
and then it's up for grabs! I would like to see a matching set like this with a little black table.
Now I'm thinking tea party and I'm out of my favorite tea!
Hope your year is off to a great start!!!

No comments:

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips