lilly blog header REVISED

Friday, October 23, 2009


This makes me feel happy. I was at the park with Heidi and Lilly (my girls) and sat on a rock by the lake contemplating life and I found the driftwood "y" which prompted the idea to spell out her whole name. I love to do creative things....paint, collage, decorate.....and I often neglect that part of myself. I don't know exactly why and I'm not up for self-examination so I will simply say this: The next time I post it will be with a photo of something creative that I have done. Maybe later today, maybe later this weekend. I know if I say this to all of you then I will feel a little pressure which is actually a good thing.
So I will be back sooner rather than later to share my creation.
Why don't you do the same thing and tell me about it, that way we can inspire each other!
I just love to see what other people create.
Let's get busy!

No comments:

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips