lilly blog header REVISED

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Tree

I love this picture.......

and....I love Moore's Tree Farm...we have been going here since Heidi was the age Lilly is now.
They are so nice there and have thought of every detail to make the experience easy and enjoyable.

Lilly takes the "I can do it myself" attitude to a whole new level.


This tree was H.E.A.V.Y.

Time to shake the needles and wrap the tree....all included in the price of the tree.
Now that you have seen the Halloween costume and the tree search I can share Christmas Day before New Years Day.........IF I remember where I put the cord to my camera to upload the pictures.
I vow to create a system for all of the cords in my life for 2011.
This is no easy task....6 cell phones, camera, laptops, video cameras......
Wait...do you hear that???
I think it is the sound of my Grandmother laughing at me.

No comments:

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips